Sunday, January 28, 2007

Purpose...


I feel like everything in the past couple of weeks has just clicked. Like I've finally heard what God has been saying, no SCREAMING at me for years. I feel like my life has finally been given a purpose. The vision for my life is to lose it and to lose in IDP camps in Uganda. God has been bringing this up within me for years now and I just can't ingnore it. Africa has become a trend these days, a politically correct way for the world to think beyong its own backyard and start thinking about what lies beyond. What happens when the trend ends? Well, somethings in Africa may be changed but in general that means alot of people will walk away from what they once stood for. For me that isn't the case, I will still be taking a stand for Uganda when very little are. This is something that is woven into my very core. Every morning I wake up and I realize just how comfy life has become. I am in a postion were I can't ignore this any longer.


**BAAAA, what am I supposed to do? Why won't You let me go to Africa. Why God, why? Why do all of my efforts prove worthless and nothing pans out? How am I supposed to do this? Would you just show me how I am supooed to get there? You know the desires of my heart Lord, you have put them there. What am I supposed to do with them? Please help...**

1 comment:

Nicole Elisabeth said...

I am really glad that God has spoken so clearly to you and that Africa has found a forever home in your heart!
You will go... your passion is overwhelming to say the least, it would be torture for God to place this in your heart and say "no"....
PAITENCE!
I think its the word of the year for both of us! ;)
You know how much you mean to me.. and I am praying so much that God will bring you answers soon!
YOUR AWESOME! and Beautiful!
see you soon! :)