Sunday, January 07, 2007

Friday!!

On Friday, after I got off of work my brother and I made a day of it. Here it is in pictures...



We took the train into Vancouver.





Here are our tickets to Science World to see the Body Worlds exhibit and the Omnimax film. It was awesome!!







Afterwards we ate lunch at Red Robin and we were soooooooooooooo full!!






Ofcourse wehad to stop at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory for dessert!





There was a DVD sale at HMV on Robson, so I bought two more to add to my collection.





In gas town I found a wonderful art store/gallery. I bought this book for cheap and added it to my library.





We were on the skytrain when the roof of BC place stadium collapsed. Oh my!!






At the end of the day, when we were full and had gotten over the shock of what happened to BC place stadium we hopped on the train and headed back home.






I guess al the excitement just wore Pietr out! Have a good nap Piet!!


Exciting, eh?

1 comment:

Heather Jane said...

Wow Pietr looks so old now! Crazy!

Wicked commentary btw (but I can't believe you never called me, tsk*tsk*)

xoxo