Saturday, July 22, 2006








YUP!! That is me. Granted they aren't the most flattering pictures,(it was close to one in the morning!!) but I do love the color, don't you?? It's pink!! I love my crazy hair..let me know what color I should do next k?? I'll probably color it again in a couple weeks or so. But for now it is sooooo much fun!!

Well, summer is half done and that makes me sad. I wish that I could stay at the ranch for so much longer than the time that I have left. God is amazing!! Life is so good and I'm learning so much!!


I love you all!!

4 comments:

Matt said...

Blue....

Stever said...

whoa! i've totally been reading your blog off and on (i added it to my news thing). Anyway, i totally thought you were someone else... haha

where do you normally sit?

Nicole Elisabeth said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME DARA! i love it! :)

Heather Jane said...

She's on FIRE!

*that's hot.
ha.

Hey when are you coming out here again? :(

xoxo
Heather