Tuesday, October 24, 2006

well, I guess this is the part where I come up with something extraordinary...sorry, but nothing comes to mind. I spent the day vacuumming (or however you spell that!!). First it was the cabins, then the bunk house. I am leaving here in less than a week and although I am excited to have a life again and to see my family and friends, I'm a little nervous. Nervous about a job and basically everything that comes along with reality. Oh well. Time to bite the bullet, I guess. well, sorry folks that is all I got (for now)...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you Dara!
miss you.. thanks sooo much for the amazing talk the other night, we gots to do more of those!
YOu're the best! you rock my world!
**HUGZ** many and many!

Heather Jane said...

Hey lady - sorry about the pressure... I just really like your writing! Good to know you are still alive out there!

xoxox

Matt said...

It'll get better Cinderella. Almost time for the ball. And yes even that prince charming may be somewhere close by........(chills) good to hear you doing good---sorta